Friday, August 14, 2009





Sexy Back


I was browsing my mail one weekday morning, when I saw this message from Boys Before Flowers Fanatics. They were photos from SS501’s 1st Asia Persona Concert Tour held August 1 and 2, 2009 in Seoul. I checked the photos from the recently mega successful concert in four years. Then there was this photo that really caught my attention. I thought this guy I’m seeing who’s very hot and sexy being topless was Kyu-jung, but I had this thought that it might be Hyun-joong. And damn was I right, it was Leader! OMG! OMG! OMG! I didn’t expect he’d do something as sexy as that because fans know how shy and conservative he can be. Not that I didn’t like it, of course I love it because it’s something he doesn’t usually do. To think that what I saw was just a photo, what more if I see the video itself. I could die anytime from heart attack!


And I did saw the fan cam video of his solo performance at the concert. I was curious how he did it, you know the whole process. My, the introduction was so hot already, it’s sizzling and it’s only on the screen mind you. It was the extended ending to their collection MV. I nearly died there you know when I saw him in the SHOWER!!! I think I’m having a heart attack at that very moment. He’s back, he’s back to his old more sexy body and he’s now even hotter and sexier! Hands down Leader, you worked for it and we love it. I didn’t get to notice his abs during We Got Married on the episodes I saw, but here you can clearly see it even when the video isn’t so good. The abs is so perfect; I don’t know what else to say. I’m at loss of words.

And there he goes, going out from his house and riding his motorbike and doing some exhibition. I just love seeing him in motorbikes. Then there he was at the stage with the smoke effect adding spice to his entrance. Everyone was already shouting crazily, I almost couldn’t hear a thing. Then he started to dance, and then he took his jacket off. And to my surprise there was some kind of a remix to the song, enter a girl dancer who went behind him and hugged him. Oh my god!!! Is this real?! That girl is one lucky and not so lucky girl since she’ll be getting all the hates from fans and she got to hold my Hyun-joong! Then she, strip his shirt open and they started dancing so sexy. I love this added portion. So here is the finale and the climax of the performance, he totally ripped his shirt off. The fans even squealed harder to death. Oh my God, Leader that is one perfect awesomely hot and very sexy performance! Hands down. I am speechless.

I love his body, perfect shape. Not too big and not too small. I like his abs, those 6 pack squares on his stomach and his chest is so masculine,is so fine. And his biceps are back!

Congratulations for the very successful concert Leader!Keep it up and take good care of yourself always!