Saturday, June 06, 2009


It's Kim Hyun Joong's Birthday!

Today is June 6, Saturday and it's the date of birth of my beloved Kim Hyun Joong. He turned 23 today, because he was born in the year 1986 just like me. So that means we're just the same age. Even though, Hyun Joong won't read this,I'm still very grateful to greet him a Happy Happy Birthday! I wish him all the best in all his endeavors! I wish him good health, more blessings, more good projects and everything the world could offer. I wish he could visit Manila so I could see him in person, me and all of his millions of adoring fans here in the Philippines. I hope he'd act more,do more tv dramas or maybe movies. I would just love to see him act in another tv drama again!

He's just a very lovable person. He's really funny without even trying to be funny. He's humble and very nice to talk to. And he's awesomely talented! He has good personality that matches his looks and talents. I'm so grateful I got to know him through Boys Over Flowers. No one could ever play the role of Rui Hanazawa ( Yoon Ji Hoo) better than him. He fits the role to a tee. He's just perfect for it. Besides,I've always loved Rui from the start,since the time of Meteor Garden and I loved all the three actors who portrayed the character.

Again,Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong,be happy always and just always be the same good person that you are! More power to you! We love you!