Monday, June 15, 2009

A Game on a Saturday

After having it postponed due to heavy rains last Friday, finally I was able to play my favorite game with Rhea. I've been dying to play since it's been quite a while when I last played. And I really wanted to sweat myself out,I had a rough week that time and I haven't been feeling well. I just want to play and play as long as I could. I wanted to exhaust myself so much. I felt way better at the end of the day.

I was 30 minutes late on Saturday,I had to treat her for the price of P100.00. We arrived at Badminton City around 11:20 in the morning. There weren't much of a crowd then which is good. We started playing around 11:30 AM just the two of us. Then we had a some 20 minute rest then we played again. We didn't have lunch, I only ate a hot dog sandwich at 1:00PM and Rhea didn't eat anything at all. We weren't hungry, I don't know. I haven't had breakfast but Rhea did.

It was a good feeling to sweat myself out, to exhaust myself. It felt like all the bad vibes are getting drained out from me. I was sweaty and my shirt's all wet but I felt really better. I was in no poise at all,besides I'm a no-poise girl. When you're playing badminton,you hardly think of poise at all.I even stumbled running for a shot twice. It just gave me a laugh, I didn't even feel any pain.

We had doubles with a pair of guys but it's just play no scores. But we had a match with a pair of students. I was quite uneasy with the new scoring,it's been long ago since I played with scoring. That time,it was the old scoring then. I wasn't just used to it, I guess.

We were about to leave at 3:30 PM after the game with the students but we continued to play along. Then a pair of guys,they don't look like students to me asked us to play with a match with them. We were pretty tired by then but we agreed to the match. It was a mix doubles match,Rhea and I are opponents. The other guy even asked who's better with the two of us. I don't wanna sound " mayabang " so I was kinda hesitant to answer. He was asking because he wants the pairing to be balance cause he had a better experience than the other guy. So I told him I used to be a varsity in high school.

I'm not quite sure who really won the match, I think it was me and my partner. We won the first set and we were leading on the 2nd set. Therefore, I think it was us who won. My partner was pretty good,so is Rhea's partner. It was our last game, we ended up leaving at 5:00PM when we initially planned to leave at 3:00PM. The people who came the same time and who came later than us all left ahead of us. Blimey,we're pretty tough we lasted that long! Maybe we played for like 4 hours or 4 1/2 hours minus the rest.

I'd love to play every week, just for exercise. I hope I could be able to do it. It will really make me feel better. I just love being on the action playing badminton and sweating it all out. I've never been better.