Monday, January 05, 2009

December 30, 2008

No Show

It’s been a week since I arrived and I haven’t heard or seen any of him. Unlike last year when out of nowhere he and his best friend came to my family house. For what reason,I really don’t have any idea or whatsoever. That was in December 23, 2007. He and Fabio were on a motorcycle. He was absolutely not the one who’s driving ofcourse. Well, I actually didn’t expect him to show up again on the same day since it was really out of the picture.

Saturday, December 27, 2008 – seven of our common classmates / my friends came to my family house. Just to hang around and eat. Since they didn’t attend the alumni homecoming in Trade, they instead came to me. It was only Jacky who attended the homecoming. I actually wanted to attend but what stop me is the thought that I might be seeing him and her there. And another was that, the weather has been really cold and chilly as always.


Rosalie told me that Fabio and he went to Sanchez Mira. Again, for what reason I really don’t want to know. His at his own ever since and it’s got nothing to do with me. We were never actually friends. And that we have really different ideals and principles. To be honest, I practically didn’t expect him to greet me on Christmas Eve, but he did. So I just had to do what I should do and greeted him back.


Teaser for my New Year’s resolution is that I’ll be a no show to any things that he’s involved. And that I hoped he will be a no show to me at all after I’m done with what I owe him.