Tuesday, September 05, 2006

objected by fate

The famous Ms. Jackie Lyn Salenga,the diva of our class and one of my college friends once said this to me: " parang pinaglalaruan kayo ng tadhana kasi ang lapit ng tirahan niyo pero hindi kau magkita kita." I suddenly realize that what she really meant about that was we are absolutely not for each other. Let's count the ways ok. I live just here in Sampaloc, Don Quijote St. just infront Ramon Magsaysay High School and he lives just nearby in a boarding house at P. Noval St. That is just a few blocks away. I attend the Far Eastern University and he on the other hand attends PSBA which is just afew steps away from my school. That is why I began to think it's really weird that not even once for 3 years now, we didn't even see or pass by each other when I always happen to pass by. His excuse to me was that he was always at the library. I've known him for 7 years and 8 months now to be somewhat exact and I've always known that he wasn't the type who loves coozying up at the library.It's not a matter of coincidence,it never seemed like it. Maybe it's just the works and wonders of FATE.
*******
If it were a absolutely redundant but melancholic love story it will be a happy one because fate supports it. But I guess fate is really not just on our side or should I say not on my side. Yeah that's even more correct to say. Fate always find a way to get two people close together so that both will realize their worth for each other but it's not happening for us. Sadly but undeniably true and that's for me, not him. Maybe fate just happened to have some mistake on our paths. I just hope so but it's not that very possible. Maybe fate just wants the two of us to be pure SPECIAL friends like he once told me.
*******
Maybe, he was actually born to love someone else and that someone else is clearly not me. And I was also born to love someone else and that's not him.