Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dong-won in the military

On Dec 9, the army official blog (http://blog.daum.net/katc) published the third week of training soldiers of the latest photos KDW.

Photogragher and professor Kim Sang-hun (from Kangwon National University) in charge of internal blog and Training Institute for the shooting. Professor KSH said "When taking photo, KDW does not fear or avoid the lens, always trained with other trainees with serious training. When I asked him why he would not reveal any recruitment process pictures and why unlike other artists enter the army as regular press conference. KDW replied "I don't want people think I'm great"-->oh..his confession is so humble...

His letter to fans also was made public.

"To you all who always believe in me.

Hello...I am Kang Dong Won,

Do not know what you think about me after a few weeks since I joined the army without notifying.

Very sincerely apologize...

I'm very healthy though it's not easy living in strange environment, ongoing training and physical exercise.

Many thanks to my new friends during training camp, they are very humorous and fun.

But It's hard to keep up with this group of friends.

I enjoy my life like this...Still Trying to live a life without hesitation or oscillation.

I wish you all good health and happiness.

Thank you and sorry for all.

Kang Dong-won."


--------------