Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SS501 Sub-unit Dream Date in Manila

Cris had another dream. It’s not actually part 2 of her previous dream about SS501 and the two of us seeing them there in Korea. This time, it’s set here in Manila and Dulce is now included in the picture.

We were watching SS501’s concert in Araneta. We were seated next to the VIP section when Leader noticed my banner. My banner saying MARRY ME LEADER! Even Cris was a bit shocked about my banner. It was Maknae who noticed it first then told it to Leader. So when it was time for their talking time, Leader responded to my banner message. He said he’s going to marry me after the concert. (wow what could be more awesome than this?! ) And in that moment too, Young Saeng noticed Dulce from the crowd.

After the concert, we happened to see the boys again. They invited us for dinner and of course we agreed. Leader was widely smiling at me. And so is Kyu smiling and even kissed Cris on the cheeks. Saengie even told Dulce that’s she beautiful. ( Haba ng hair ni Duls! ) We hopped in their car, the van that they usually use. While inside the car, we were chatting like we’ve known each other for so long. Saengie even sang his Nameless Memory while looking at Dulce. ( Haba haba ng hair ni Duls! )

When went to a traditional Korean restaurant. The boys are so sweet; they’re even serving us three. Meanwhile, Jung Min and Maknae are goofing around again. The dinner was indeed a pleasure for all of us.

After the dinner, Saengie gave Dulce a pair of his earrings. ( Dulce lagot ka sa mga maka-Saengie! ) Saengie told her to take care of it and that’s he’s happy to have met her. He hopes he would see her again. ( Dulce lipat ka na! )

Meanwhile, Leader was smiling at me again and saying that he’s happy to see me again. (I’m gonna go crazy already!) Then I told him if I could hug him. So we hugged tightly like it’s his first time to hug a girl. I was smiling brightly during this time. We really missed each other.

While were busy with our business with Leader and Saengie. Kyu asked Cris to go with him behind the car. But then we followed them so we saw what happened. Kyu kissed Cris on the lips. (Smack, wowwwww! ) Then he was suddenly embarrassed.

After the dinner they drove us home and they hope that we will see each other again.

- 30 -