Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Korea Dream Escapade

Cris had a dream last night about Korea and SS501. All of us in the chat room planned to go to Korea, but it was only the two of us who was granted a visa. We finally stepped foot in the land of the morning calm and the land of our boys SS501. We immediately went to our hotel to settle our stalking plan.

We heard that they’ll be performing at SBS Inkigayo so we went there as fast as we could. They performed Love Like This and Green Peas. After their performance, we followed them backstage with our translator. Imagine we were able to get that close to them, there were no guards. And then Cris suddenly called Kyu’s name and the five of them looked at us.

The two of us was super happy about what we are seeing. Cris even told me earlier when she was telling us the story that I looked super star struck at Leader, I was staring at him. So we gave our gifts to them and to our respective favorites. When I gave my gift to Leader, he smiled at me – as in a super wide happy smile while Cris also gave her gift to Kyu Jong. We were about to leave when Kyu said something. According to our translator, Kyu said something like wait. And then he approached Cris and gave her a heart necklace with his picture in it. Ohhh Kyu Jong is just sweet as ever. Meanwhile, Leader approached me and gave me a picture of them with a dedication written on the back and then he kissed me on the cheeks! Omo! I’m the luckiest person on earth; at least I got to be kissed by Leader even though it’s just a dream. So Leader is my first kiss. Wow!!! I can’t help but smile at this beautiful dream that Cris had. Leader kissing me on the cheeks, oh my God!And that moment that we had with the five of them backstage is just simply overwhelming.

That’s how our trip to Korea ended. We came home to Manila all smiles.

- story as told by Cris.