Saturday, May 23, 2009

Art at the Wright Park

I’m not some kind of an artsy person. I really don’t know anything about arts or paintings per se. When I was in Baguio, I saw this really pretty painting lined up in a corner as we were on our way back from The Mansion. Rhea did some bargain talk to the artist; we ended up buying each for us for a very reasonable price.

I don’t know the title of the painting. I don’t remember asking the artist and him telling me. I quickly picked the one out of ordinary. The dominant colors is gray, I really like how it feels so mysterious. I also liked what Rhea has chosen, but I’ve seen lots of those kinds already. It was actually my first time to buy a painting. It’s not for me though; I’ll give it to my Mom. It would look nice as an interior décor at home.