Monday, March 30, 2009

The Scoundrel


I haven’t had the pleasure in the presence of a guy named Kennedy. He’s been out doing some rude and unacceptable things ever since he came out crashing my peaceful existence. The latest was him having me to do his stupid speech as the guest speaker in his old elementary school. I was fooled again by the same old damn guy who’s been doing the same to me all along. I was silly for letting someone like him make me his errand girl for everything he can’t do. I wasn’t supposed to help him that time. But he already accepted because I already agreed.

But then, he made a fool out of me again. This time, I cannot forgive him anymore. Besides, how could you forgive someone who never apologizes? He was never the kind to say sorry and atone for his mistakes. He did say sorry once. I was just about to finish his stupid speech when he sent me a message telling he backed out. I was so pissed off; I’d really want to slap him hard in the face. He said some unintelligent and obvious lies like he needs to know his priorities and that he’s busy with his review. Heck, like he just started his review yesterday. And all he could say to me was his thank you. I don’t need his thank you; he can have it all to himself. I just happen to have my time and efforts wasted again on him. And he wasn’t able to think of this, my time and efforts. How naïve and dense could he ever get?


Come to think of it, if he was actually a friend he would have thought of not wasting my time before he did that. I should have known, he could never actually do that. It’s just not his way of doing. He’s scared to death just to stand in a crowd and talk. I’ve done enough and I’ve had enough. I’m pretty sure he’d never felt any pang of regret to any of his doings. He’ll never be going to feel like something is odd. He’ll never be able to notice anything. Because he’s a toad; a scoundrel; a bad ass who never felt anything. This is my last time being nice to him. It’s going to end here.