Monday, March 30, 2009





30 March

Blood +

I’ve had the pleasure of watching for the first time, Blood +. It’s the newest anime to hit Studio 23, based on the 6th all time best selling anime Blood: The Last Vampire. Well it immediately became one of my favorite anime’s that was ever created. It was really brilliant and infectious. From the characters to the story itself, everything was remarkable. This anime has really got me hooked. It has the aura of something marvelous. It’s not just simple anime. It’s something worth of an award. Even the soundtrack is spectacular. How can an anime be this great? It’s really a WOW. I loved everything from the first time I ever graced my eyes on it. And I am absolutely fascinated about Haji, I love this man. He’s drop dead gorgeous. He has this mysterious, deep, cold and somewhat dark stoic presence in him. He’s so irresistible. Apart from being stunningly good looking, he’s definitely a strong man who stands on his words and his duties. He’s extremely loyal especially to Saya and he really loves her a lot.

I’m absolutely enjoying much of the anime right now. It’s really a great series. I hope the makers would make a second part of it. The fans would really love to have it. Although, I haven’t finished the series yet, I’ve read a whole lot of great feedbacks and comments. I did some researching and it’s going to be really great.


Special A

I just discovered this series just last Saturday. It was awful of me not to be able to have started this one. I really enjoyed the episodes I was able to watch last Saturday. It was really a funny series. And I really like Kei Takishima, he’s such a bomb. Poor him, he fell for the seemingly eternal dense Hikari. But they do look great together. I like this series because I can relate to it. It’s in a high school setting in Hakusen Academy, the most prestigious school in Japan. Here, the students are divided from A to F depending on their grades. Those that belong to A are called S.A. Kei firmly holding the top position and Hikari being the second forever.

Hikari and Kei have been rivals according to Hikari who never stops at any rate to challenge him. But at any rate, she always ends up losing to Kei. Kei on the other had continues to bug her a lot. I really like how the competition works for their relationship as friends and as lovers. I used to have a somewhat similar experience in high school. There used to be this guy classmate who bugs me a lot and we were rivals but we weren’t exactly the first and second in the curriculum. But we were still bitter rivals until now. Anyway, I’m loving this series and I’m really loving Kei as well.