Sunday, September 30, 2007

Missing Sem Break

The first semester usually ends in October 13 or 2nd week of October. At this time, I am nearing the end of another semester in my college schooling. And the 2nd semester will soon come to a start and I might be facing the same faces of professor’s I had the previous sem and a new set of subjects. But before the 2nd sem comes, the sem break comes first in hand.



Sem break or semester break is what college students call it. It’s a 2-week off from school that happens every October.



But I did not remain to be a student and here I am now working in the Makati suburb. So same goes that I will no longer be having sem break for the following years unless I take my MA.



2 weeks for me is like a rest under the moon. But sorry but sem break is forever over. No more 2 weeks of being a bum and doing everything I want. It should have been my chance to go home in the province. But my only chance now is the Christmas off which is 2 months more.



I miss my sem break. I miss the bum life for 2 weeks. I miss…