Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bad Half Day

I thought I was going to have a good day ahead. My boss had approved my proposal to take the 8:30 - 5:30 pm today. I have to go with my Mom cause she's heading back home to the province later today. I have done all she's asking me to do even before she even came. Then she asked me to make an intorduction of a couple business partner. She told me just like the one I had printed out before. So I thought of so mnay words just to make it like the one she told me to. Then when I gaver it to her, she told me she just needs atleast 3 to 5 sentences.

Okay, I deleted the rest of the paragraphs I did. But she still wasn't satisfied. Oh please, she should have told me earlier that she just needs 3-5 sentences so I shouldn't have wasted my effort thinking of words. If she didn't want any of my words then I think she should just do it herself right! I'm not being rude, I'm just saying the truth. Atleast, in her own words she can find what she's asking me that I can't give her. Don't take me wrong, I respect my boss cause she's nice you know aside from her very big loud ( i don't know ) kind of laugh that usually irritates other people there. And the fact that she's the least - like person there.But I have nothing against her okay. I mean she's a good boss,she's nice but sometimes she's so weird. She even asked Ms. Leizel the day before to ask Sir Jun to make a blueprint of Oct newsletter that's why we gave him a copy. Then she found out the next day. She aksed why I gave him a copy eh it's not final pa daw. Come on, I heard her say she needs a blueprint.

And tha'ts how Friday, Sept. 28 was to me.