Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sugar sweet

Nobody tells d fishes 2 swim, d birds 2 fly, d cows 2 moo, dogs to bark... dey just do & nobody tels me 2 remember u.. i just do.

I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.

Ur like a target dat I always try 2 aim at. How I wish I cud aim u at d heart. But evrytime I fail, I fil so sad. U know y? Its bcoz I always end up missin u.

"Don't say we're not right for each other, the way I see it, we're not meant for anyone else."

Words begin with A,B,C. Numbers begin with 1,2,3. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with You & Me!

Great minds contain ideas, solutions n reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories n figures; my mind contains only u. :)

"If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you."

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder n hold u close to me n answer w/ a smile: "Like this!" :)

A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But u know what? It is d sweetest when it is you.

A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it's okay because I got you.