Sunday, July 01, 2007

The After School Dilemma

I miss school. I miss going to school. I miss my professors. I miss Tayuman. I miss Lerma. I miss ate sa xeroxan,ate sa lerma na kinakainan namin,ate sa canteen sa baba ng AB. I miss the chapel. I miss freedom park. I miss the library and the e-lib. I miss waking up to go to school. I miss my blockmates. I miss the walls of AB. I miss Recto. I miss hanging out at the Ever mall. I miss Hyuuna. I miss walking to school. I miss eating sizzling porkchop,tapa at togue. I miss my college life.I miss it desperately that I wish could go back.


I spent 14 years of my life studying and going to school. I spent those whole long years waking up so early in the morning to eat my breakfast then I'm off to school. I listen to my teachers and professors. I eat my lunch and then my snack with my friends and classmates. I go home then watch tv and review and then sleep. I also play sometimes then the next day I wake up again.


It is so hard to forget this feeling that I won't be going back to school for quite sometime now. It is so hard to get over the fact that I got old and eventually graduated. I wanted to be like what I was these past 14 years and remain still there. But I couldn't because I had to grow up. I had to learn to deal outside the walls of school. I had to face the world of reality waiting for me.


They were really right after all. This has been the proof of that theory.That you'll miss going to school so bad, you wanted to die. That is what I'm feeling right now. But I wanted to have a good job, doing what I'm good at and be happy with what I'm doing. But as the thing goes,life will not be easy to give me that wish so fast. No, definitely no,that is why I need to try my luck on something even though it's not what I really wanted. That's life, you won't get that something you really wanted without working hard and trying out something else first.


But I like school better, I like it better that I hate leaving it. I miss the life I used to have because it is less complicated than the life of a working person. All you need to think about is study and pass. Though,it was hell as hard too like anything else in the world, I still love it wholeheartedly. The life of a working person is a far cry from the life of a student. It is a lot complicated and there are a lot of things to be prepared of and they can be really damn so hard that it can break you.


We all need to grow up and pace up with life. We need to evolve to a better person. That is why I'm having a big difficulty of getting over the life I really love. I do not need to really forget my life as a student. I just have to move on to bigger and wilder things.But this has to be done slowly and carefully.I miss it so much that it's so hard to transfer and change my state of mind from a student to a working person. The transition is a really difficult thing to do that is why I'm here writing my feelings out.


I will always miss and love school and my college life. There will always be a part of me with that student spirit because my life as a student was a big chunk of the person I am now. It was a big part of my development and evolution. And it will always be one of the big factor of what I will become in the future.