Sunday, June 17, 2007

What About Kennedy

This is supposed to be What about Brian, the new tv series on ABC but this has given me an inspiration to write this.

What about Kennedy. Kennedy, was a classmate of mine during highschool so we've known each other for quite a long time now for almost 8 years. So what about him that's so interesting? I don't know if there is really something interesting about him. Maybe it's just me, so dumb being stuck with him until now. So dumb to even believe he'll ever change.What's with him that makes me still and can't leave his sight?Maybe that's because I was so stupid that I fell for him.

It was all my fault because I allowed this to happen. First mistake, I fell for him. Second, i tolerated him. Third, I tolerated him a lot more. Fourth, I assured him that I'll always be there. And lastly, I am still in love with him til now.

He's a sucker at being insensitive. He's very good at this. He never says sorry and seldom says thank you. He doesn't even appreciate all those things I've done for him.I know he gave me a watch but if it were'nt for the favor I did for him I'm absolutely sure he wouldn't do it. Let's face it, people most of the time don't do something willingly without any reason at all. And he's absoulutely one of those.Or we went out once for him to treat me at Starbucks. He would surely refuse if thre were'nt any reason of him doing it.

If I'm quite mysterious then he's a lot more mysterious than me. Whenever I ask him about him and YOU KNOW WHO, he immediately changes the topic.He's so unpredictable and it's so difficult to figure his whirwind brain and personality. He's the kind of person who has lot of excuses ready. He never wants to be the one who is working hard for someone. He does things always with a reason.He never wants to feel sorry or to feel ashamed.He acts like he's gooa at evrything. He's so proud of himself and feels like he's the best looker in the world.But one thing's for sure, he is my first love but I hope to leave this feeling out in the dark sooner than later.