Wednesday, March 28, 2007


bored.


hi there my blog,it's been quite a while.i'm still up at this hour because it's the only time i can be able to use this computer.it's been 1 week and 4 days since the last day of school. i spent my whole day looking like a dumbhead who finds nothing else to do than make myself look like a maid.i do the dishes, i cook, then dishes and cook again.i hated doing this. u can have me do the dishes but please not to cook.but ofcourse i don't have a choice.that's why i have to bear with it.
i hate feeling like this,not doing anything else.i'm not so much of a home buddy.i get really bored by this household chores because i hate them so.i'm not used into not going out and not going to school at all. it's just weird you know, that i will not be going to school at all.
that is why,i need to have a job atleast by may or the end of april.that is my goal.i don't want to be bored.i don't want to spend the rest of my days doing nothing and wasting my time with useless things.i will not be like the other one who doesn't even feel a thing or two.i need to have a money of my own so that i can live.i cannot forever depend on my mother.i need to do this for my own and for my mum as well.i will not be a disappointment to her.because one thing i want to do is get myself out of here and live out there alone.i have been bearing so much in this place, and now is the time for me to leave.
************************************************************************************
i am so nice.
kennedy,called me a lot of times this monday,march 26.why?because he is again asking a favor.i didn't feel like talking to him now, i don't know maybe it's because of what i have found out. he was such an actor, he even asked me what gift i like.he even said he'd come by to tell me something.only for me to find out that he wanted me to go with his younger sister to enroll at my school.he said he won't be able to do it because he has a final preboard exam.which is to my conscience if he would not be able to take it just because i didn't approve of his favor. so i just agreed.i couldn't do anything.but anyway it wasn't for him,it's for his sister.and besides, he has a reasonable answer so fine.this so nice of me, right?i really don't know what's with him that i can't disapprove him.or what's with me that i can't refuse.i'm confused but still i know partly to blame is that i like him better than being a friend.
************************************************************************************
Mall of Asia
we're supposed to meet up on april15,and it was me who initiated it ok.but since i wanted to test him and he miserably failed i shelved the idea of the meet up.i told him we meet up at greenhills.he said,it's ok for me to show up but not in a place i do not know.ok.so that's it.and last monday,he insisted that we should just meet up on april 15 so that he can repay me for helping him out with his sister.i said mall of asia.he said,it's too far.he wated it to be in san lazaro.i told him, oh you can just go yourself.and to my surprise,he immediately agreed at mall of asia.let's face it,he is just doing this because i've helped him a lot and he just wants to repay me.that's just it.