Thursday, August 24, 2006







My girl, the absolutely favorite korean series is about to air its final episode today at 10PM. Well, i have been and will always be totally immersed with the story of julian and jasmine.it's gonna be sad for me and the huge fans of this series ofcourse. I just really love the unique way of storytelling the events in the story.We have seen supposedly brothers and sisters who fell in love with each other in autumn in my heart but this one is way way much lovelier aside from the fact that it's not dreadfully sad from beginning to end,it's all about crying and they both took their lives what a pity that's why I didn't like it much.With My Girl, they're cousins "daw" and being together for most of the time eventually made them fell for each other. the character of jasmine is not the usual damsel in distress because she's known for being great in telling lies and she is a really happy go lucky girl.While the character of julian is a snob and serious young man,not they type of carlo in lovers in paris,he's much more reluctant in expressing his feelings and that one would never sense his insides.

After being exposed to lots of asian series like lovers in paris,save the last dance,meteor garden,princess lulu etc... I have already come down to one judgment and that is perceiving My Girl to be the no.1 and the best among those that i have seen. Julian and Jasmine are always perfect for each other on cam or not and they really make a good chemistry in romance or in comic acts.

Bye bye My Girl but my girl will always be no.1 and thank you very much for ABS CBN for bringing it to the grounds of the Philippines. Kudos also for bringing Lee Dong Wook here in Manila. We will, as fans will always remember the shy and gracious Lee Dong Wook as Julian and the ever jolly Lee Da Hae as Jasmine.