Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MY PRIZED SS501 PERSONA IN HONG KONG MEMORABILIA

DECEMBER 12,2009 ( Saturday SS501 Day)



I bought this at the concert venue for 180HKD,pretty expensive.If I didn't have money then,I would not have this now since they don't accept cards. I love this catalogue,it's a perfect concert memorabilia.




This is the first few pages of the Persona Catalogue. I love this part,cause I get to see a very beautiful photo of "Jitjoong".



And this one is the most expensive of them all,it's 520HKD. I had to buy it all since they don't sell the items separately only the memo pad but I want all of it so I had to. It was worth it! I like how SS501 is embossed so it won't be erased.



My SS501 folders from HK too.




SS501 towel with the led lights. I don't wanna even use the towel. I'm sure you know why.



Boy was I crazy,I even bought these pictures from Sino Centre.