Friday, December 11, 2009

Hong Kong Here I Come!



This is my ticket for the SS501 Persona in Hong Kong 1st Asia Tour tonight at 8:00PM. This is the best thing that ever happened to me this year despite the not so good things that took place in the earlier months. This is what I call the best vacation. I'm going to Disneyland later because it's near Asia World Arena, the venue of the concert so I'll just spend time there so it's easier to go to the venue.

'm finally gonna see Kim Hyun Joong in the flesh and of course the boys. Not only in person but performing live. This is also my first international concert experience and my first trip outside the country by myself. Everything is a first and I'd get to experience this with no less than the Romantic Man of the Nation Ji-hoo Sunbae and SS501.

I'm excited for the concert. Wahhhhh. It's gonna be HOT HOT HOT despite the very cold weather here. HJL, finally we'll meet!!!!

Ciao!