Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Yep you heard it right,we went out together today. But it's not a usual date,it's more of a friendly date. It was his promise to me to treat me to Starbucks for everything I have done for him instead of spending it for someone else or doin' something else. I wasn't really expecting that he would really make it up to me that he was telling me the truth because I didn't believe that he really would treat me.

The day started as the usual for me. I woke up late again. I woke up at 9:30am so i sent him a message that I can't make it at 10am so I might be there at 10:30 but then it still didn't work for me because I still have other things to do before going to our meeting place. He said that he would wait fro me and that i should text him if I'm ready. I went to the bus station to chnage my trip then I headed fast to Moraita to get the replacement of my charger. After that, I walk up to Ministop at P. Noval. I arrived there and he was nowhere in sight. I texted him that I was already there. But he was too matagal. Alis na ako, ang tagal mo eh!Then he was there. I saw him because the wall is made of glass. I was expecting him to come inside but he didn't. Then he saw me so I just went out.

Magpapaxerox pa daw siya. hai naku. out of order pa un pnkmalapit so we went to copytrade. Un,then we walk na to UST. He was saying that PSBA is much superior than UST in accountancy because the tops belong to them. I opposed him,that UST is one of the best. We went to the admissions but it was close. Un pala,nilipat lang. He was telling me to do it. I said firmly, you do it. Wala xang laban sakin eh. It was quick naman. So after that we asked the gurad where RAymond Bldg is to be sure. Then we headed out. Then biglang me nakalimutan siya un application form daw nagpapakuha cla,andun na nga cya di pa niya ginawa. So we went back but sad to say lunch break na di na pwede. Then naglakad na kami,ang bagal niya maglakad iniiwan ko talaga siya. HE was busy texting with his walkman phone eh!tapos it rained,malas tas sabi ko magpayong ka.Ayaw niya kya nakishare na lang siya sakin. Nun tumawid kami,biglang me lumiko na taxi mutik na cya masagi. Then sumakay na kami ng jeep to SM San Lazaro. konting usap maya tahimik na naman. Nakatingin siya sa labas ako naman sa me bintana. Sinara ko ng konti un window kc mababasa ako. Tas minsan pag tumitingin din ako sa me pinto tapos bigla siyang lilingon inaalis ko ung tingin ko sa pinto kc bka akala nia siya tinitignan ko. Then bigla nia sinara un bintana kc di ko nga sinara talga un window mababasa ka na sabi nia. Un then dumating na kami sa SM.

to be continued bukas...